We offer a repair and a replacement service for domestic appliances.
Reasons to use The Anyjob Team:
- We repair almost all domestic appliances for our customers. When repairing is not an option we can take care of fitting a new one instead.
- Convenient: we can take care of the whole process of sourcing, buying, delivering and fitting a new appliance and disposing of the old appliance, so you only need to make one phone call.
- We will visit or deliver in a pre-arranged 1 hour slot, so nobody needs to waste their whole day waiting for us.
- Unlike other installers, we’ll fit your appliance whatever it takes.
We charge a clear fixed price for our repair service of £95 plus VAT for our labour. Any parts and expenses such as parking will be on top of this.
Once we’ve diagnosed the problem we can advise you on whether we’d recommend repair or replacement, and the costs for both options. We offer a free diagnostic visit, after which we'll advise you of the best options.
Replacement and installation
We have established relationships with suppliers so we can offer top brands at competitive prices. On top of the new appliance cost, our charges are as follows:
- £60 plus VAT to source, collect and deliver an appliance.
- £60 plus VAT to fit *.
- £60 plus VAT to dispose of the old appliance.
* On rare occasions where there are complications this price may not apply. If this is the case we will inform you before starting work. For example if there is no water supply nearby, we will need to carry out additional work before we can connect an appliance.